Envision your closest friends and family participating in a beachfront holiday inspired by your wedding. Start by arranging a welcoming cocktail party, BBQ or just relaxing along the shoreline, catching up. Waves and seabirds gently creating the soundscape, sunshine and a seabreeze setting the scene.
Your Vancouver Island beach destination wedding package is right here, just outside Qualicum Beach BC, not far from Parksville BC.
Your arrival day activities might include a local spa, fishing charter, round of golf or exploring the shoreline in one of our kayaks, row boat or canoe. On that special day, wedding photos can be taken in one of our landscaped gardens, roof top patio or along the tranquil shoreline. Enjoy an evening of dancing to a local DJ or musician.
End your destination wedding with gift opening, cater a brunch, gather the group for a game of bocce, croquet, badminton, or pick a feed of clams or oysters from the shore. Visit one of the many nearby Vancouver Island attractions, go kayaking for the day, trek through pristine forests or golf at one of the 16 courses that surround us.
Your wedding day will surely be memorable and talked about for years to come.
If a Vancouver Island beach destination wedding is what you have been dreaming of, call us for wedding packages, “Rent a Whole Resort”!
- two oceanfront hot tubs
- 4 kayaks
- row boat
- bocce and badminton
- use of our bar with bartender for 8 hrs
May, June and September events: the 3 night (minimum) package starts at $8,800.00 including cleaning fees for a maximum of 40 persons (+ 16% gst, pst & hotel tax). Additional guests are charged $10.00 plus taxes per person to a maximum of 120 guests.
Please contact us for Off Season Rates if you wish to celebrate your love at a different time of year
If you require a larger venue for your event a maximum of 120 people in attendance. We can customize your event, should additional days be required. The Vista Bar and Patio are also available for rent.
- We do not supply glassware, alcohol, mix or ice.
- If you wish to have a cash bar, you will require a valid BCLDB Special Event Permit for your function.
- We are not wedding planners but have provided a list of relevant suppliers at the end of this page.
- The properties are to be left in a neat and orderly fashion, all garbage to be bagged, and any furnishings to be returned to their original placement.
- If outdoor tents are required, they are to be set up on the gravel area only, and must be disassembled and removed before 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- If your event planner needs to view and measure the property, arrangements can be made in advance of your reservation, in order to make your day flawless.
- Cancellation policy: 50% to reserve. 6 month cancellation policy in effect. Less 20% of deposit for cancellation prior to policy being in effect. All cancellations must be faxed.
- If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to call us (250) 757-8595
- Cannot be combined with any other specials.
Vancouver Island Destination Wedding Resources
|Comox Valley||Krylea Creative Solutions||(250) 338-1210|
|Victoria||Tie The Knot||(250) 686-8775|
|Phil Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(250) 752-2933|
|Lorne Nisbetemail@example.com||(250) 954-0511|
|Parksville||Coastal Cake Company||(250) 586-5503|
Event Tent & Party Rentals
|Qualicum||B & W Party Rentals||(250) 954-1401|
|Comox Valley||Relay Events||(250) 871-4646|
Special Wedding Additions
|Doves||Silver Wings||(250) 757-9991|
|Pianist||Dave Klinger||(250) 871-4646|
Spa, Massage & Esthetician Services
|Bowser||Simply d’ vine Esthetician||(250) 757-9867|
|Bowser||Bowser Massage||(250) 797-5314|
|Comox Valley||Kingfisher Spa||800-663-7929|
|Parksville||Tigh Na Mara Spa||(250) 248-1838|
Contact us for more information on how we can make YOUR Vancouver Island beach destination wedding the one you have been dreaming of!